Find the errors in these sentences and correct them.
- That book contain many different kind of story and article.
- There is a lot of difference between
and my country. United States
- The English is one of the most important language in the world.
- She is always willing to help her friends in every possible ways.
- I don’t have enough time to make all of my homeworks.
- He succeeded in creating one of the best army in the world.
- There are many equipments in the research laboratory, but undergraduates are not allowed to use them.
- All of the guest enjoyed themselves at the reception.
- I have a five years old daughter and a three years old son.
- I am not accustomed to a cold weather.
- Each states in the country have a different language.
- Most of people in my apartment building is friendly.
- A political leader should have the ability to adapt themselves to a changing world.
- In my opinion, a foreign student should live in a dormitory because they will meet many people and can practice their English every day. Also, if you live in a dormitory, your food is provided for you.
- When I lost my passport, I had to apply for the another one.
- When I got to class, all of the others students were already in their seats.